Thursday, May 12, 2005

Pic from Ron's graduation!


Ron and Erica post ceremony
Originally uploaded by Edited Copy.
Here he is, the graduate, himself! Who's that beside him? Oh, yeah! It's me! (hee, hee!)

Instead of being handed their diplomas when they walked across the stage, they were given medalions with the school logo on them. Looks kinda cool, I guess.

Anyway, this is the photo I'm using in Sunday's paper in my Celebrations section, under the heading "Special Grad." He's not the only one under that heading, of course, but he's the only one that matters to me! Oh, and sorry, the pages aren't viewable online... yet. I've made the suggestion, but I'm not sure where it will go. If you'd like a copy of the announcement, put your e-mail address in the comments section and I'll tell you how I can get one for you.

Ahhhh! The Terrible Swede and his German journalist wife. What a combination, don't you think?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Congrats! Hey, why doesn't he have two medals? The man has two degrees - he should have two medals!

Mommy's Resource Closet said...

You know what? You're right! They totally gipped him! But you know what else? If they had, it would only have served to further inflate his head.

TKls2myhrt said...

You two look wonderful!!! And so happy. Congratulations, Ron!

John H said...

Lovely photo. Congratulations to the both of you.

The Terrible Swede said...

My wife is so effing hot.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

Devona said...

You know, Olivia really enjoys saying, "fffff." I wonder if she thinks we're "f"-ing cool?

Oh yeah. Congrats Ron! We're proud of you.