Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Class Ends in Time for Summer

I was able to take my final last night, but it wasn't easy. Like I said in a previous post, my professor decided to throw in extra answers so that we couldn't narrow down our choices as easily on his matching test. Matching the theories to their key concepts was relatively easy, but remembering which theorist came up with which theories was difficult. I did the best I could, but... At least the test is supposed to be curved. Maybe I have a chance at a good grade.

Ron graduated from Cowley Community College Saturday, receiving two degrees: one in mathematics, and the other in non-destructive testing (for aircraft inspection). Next spring, he's supposed to get his bachelor's degree in mathematics from Wichita State University. I'm sooooooo proud of him!

All this in time for the Kansas high temperatures to go from 70s to 90s. Last week, we were seeing highs in the low 70s. Yesterday, it was about 82 degrees, and today, the high was supposed to be 91. That's the temp right now at almost 5:30 p.m. It got up to probably 93 degrees with a 28 mph wind. Truly, if you don't like the weather today, wait until tomorrow. But it's supposed to get up to 90 tomorrow. Hmmm... Maybe it'll be less muggy. They're predicting Saturday to be 72, and Tuesday to be back to 80. No storms in the forecast, either.

Anyway, we're both finished with school for the summer. It's a great feeling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Mazel Tov!