Sunday, May 08, 2005

A Futuristic View of Communication

This is something that my husband has been eluding to for a long time, and it's the first time I've seen anything like this produced by members of the media. Take a look. Most of it is really interesting and exciting, and I'm looking forward to some of it coming true, if it does. Other stuff kind of concerns me as a member of the print media. When you look at it, you'll understand why.

It's called EPIC 2014. Check it out and let me know what you think. I found out about it in my graduate class at Wichita State University.

1 comment:

TKls2myhrt said...

I think I saw that movie before - Planet of the Apes! What a slam on bloggers, sheesh. Or maybe it was a slam on Google. Gee, and I just signed up for gmail. Am I evil? I think they lost me with Googlezon. I started giggling at that point. Google-zon? I do think it is funny how Microsoft ceased to exist. I think that these producers are overestimating their own media. I really had expected that the New York Times would become and underground newspaper by the end and history repeats itself. Right now I'm shaking my head, but maybe I'll be one of the old people that still reads newspapers.

very interesting...thanks for linking.