Sunday, August 08, 2004

Trying to gauge interest

My husband thinks I know enough about beauty and skin care (since I'm an Independent Mary Kay Beauty Consultant) and that I'm so good at it (because of all the women at church who are excited about their new looks that I helped them achieve) that he also thinks that I should create a new blog dedicated to skin care and makeup.

My question is this: Is there any interest out there amongst anyone who reads this blog (or do you know someone) who would be interested in reading and commenting or asking questions on a blog related to skin care and beauty?

If I don't get any comments on this post, I guess I'll know that there's no interest.

And, by the way, please don't ask questions if you're not serious. This means you, Josh. For everyone else, complete confidentiality will be maintained so my husband can't make fun of you if you're a guy.

No comments: