Wednesday, September 15, 2004

New Blog Up and Running!

Just so everyone can have a chance to look and see for themselves (or make suggestions -- or purchases), I would like to introduce my new beauty blog, Cosmetic Charisma. The link is on my sidebar directly under my link to my Mary Kay personal website.

I suggest that all women who have skin look at it, and all men who want to get on the good side of the women in their lives consider how wonderful their lives might be if they did something to help/compliment those women. (Face it, if the wife or girlfriend isn't happy, nobody is happy!) Men might even find some personal benefit, including new colognes and other items that will make them more attractive!

Any suggestions on how I might improve this website, or questions about specific problems or products are appreciated. This is going to be a lot of fun!

No comments: