Tuesday, September 28, 2004

I'm CAST FREE!!

I had an appointment with my orthopaedic doctor this morning. A nurse removed my cast, then I had some x-rays taken. When I saw my doctor, he looked over my x-rays and said that I'm healing "pretty darn quickly" and that I didn't need to be recasted. he said I could go ahead and go into a cam walker (air boot) today! I'll have to wear it for three weeks before I can ease myself into shoes, but it's finally something I can take off! The first thing I did when I got home: shaved two months worth of hair off my leg.

On the job possibility, I still haven't heard anything. I called Friday and left a message on voicemail for the lady who's hiring. Nothing. I called back yesterday and left another message, then asked the receptionist when the lady would be available, and she said she wouldn't be back until next week. I hope the job is still available; I haven't had an interview yet!

Keep the prayers coming!

No comments: