Thursday, October 27, 2005

Okay. The last poll has been replaced with a new one.

If you were wondering how the numbers for Tyra's talk show were growing, it was because my husband, loving as he is, was voting for her show twice a day during the week: once at home and once at work. I was surprised to see that the next highest votes were for Jerry Springer! If you don't mind sharing, those of you who voted for Jerry, I'd like to know why you would want to be on his show.

Do you think those shows are real, or do you (like me) think that they are scripted? Do you just like the drama? Why do you like Jerry Springer?

In the meantime, I've replaced that poll with a new one. Make sure you vote in the right box: Ladies, your box is pink, and Men, your box is blue. You can choose multiple answers, just like before. As you might be able to surmise already, I'm going to compare the results of these polls to see how well you men read the women in your lives! Enjoy!

UPDATE: OOPS! I forgot to mention that you can select multiple answers. Have fun!

No comments: