- The book itself in loosleaf format for placement in the binder
- An instructor's guide, showing the suggested way to teach each session of the class
- Student handouts, including course information, questionaires about stereotypes about the Deaf community and sign language
- Lists of objectives that will try to be achieved in each unit (semester)
- Information about Telecommunications Devices for the Deaf (TDD/TTY) and the Telephone Relay Service
My fourth Wednesday class meets tonight. I'm going to go through some of the items in my kit that have been suggested for the class up to this point. I'm really getting excited!
By the way, I'd kind of like to know what you think of these series of posts, so please vote in my new poll, even if this is the first time you've visited my blog and are considering whether to return. And if you link to me on your blog, please mention this poll so I can get a wide variety of respondents. Thank you, in advance.