Monday, February 14, 2005

A message of LOVE for my Sweetheart

This year, my husband and I will celebrate our thrid anniversary, as well as five years of being together. I couldn't be happier!

Saturday, we went to a Valentine dinner and dance at a local LCMS church, and we had a great time. Yesterday, we just had fun together, hung out, spent quality time together, and it was great! We won't get to do much today because by the time he gets home from work, I'll be in my graduate class, but the best part is knowing that I'm coming home to him.

We have endured a lot of pain and suffering since we've been together, especially before we were married. There were some people who didn't want us to be together, and they made us miserable with their manipulations. But we perservered. They stopped trying to separate us when we got married. Then, Ron was laid off from his job at Cessna Aircraft Co. only six months after we got married. I had a very difficult time finding work over the last two years, and also underwent two very painful foot surgeries. I never had better help or love during that time.

Ron did everything for me while I was going through and recovering from those surgeries. He cooked, cleaned, and even helped me bathe. He made sure I was as comfortable as possible and found ways to be close to me when I had to take up the whole couch with my leg. I've never been more grateful.

We love each other now more than we've ever loved each other before, and it seems that every day we find something else to love about one another. This is the mark of true love and devotion.

We may not have any children yet, but we do plan to have children. We just don't know when yet, but it would be nice to start in the next year or two. (Especially since Ron wants us to have at least six kids!! Ouch!)

So, thank you, Ron, for loving me with your whole heart and mind and with everything you are. I will love you always and forever. May God bless us both.

No comments: