Sunday, February 27, 2005

BTK may be responsible for more killings

Sources are investigating the possibility of BTK being responsible for even more killings, bringing the current total to 13. You can find more information, including a story that an AP (Associated Press) reporter presented, by clicking here. Apparently, the local reporting agencies (ABC, NBC, etc.) are saying that the report is false, because Dennis Rader (a.k.a. BTK) has not actually confessed to them. It's a seriously disturbing, yet intriguing story, though. I highly suggest you read this story, if you have any interest in this story at all.

He has officially confessed to 10 killings.

I'm sure that in the next few days, even more information will come out, possibly about more murders and other crimes that Dennis Rader was responsible for in his role as BTK. Stay tuned. I'll keep you informed as I, myself, become informed.

My husband wants me to make sure my readers know that he would do anything in his power to protect me from anyone who would wish harm against us or me. Just because he's skeptical doesn't mean he doesn't take threats seriously.

No comments: