Monday, September 12, 2005

As a present for my 25th birthday...

The Sedgwick County Courthouse decided to call my husband for jury duty today. Maybe he'll get home earlier than he usually does from work, but, then again, if it's a difficult trial and they actually pick him to be a juror, he could have to serve for more than just one day. (But who wants The Terrible Swede to be a juror? Just kidding, Babe.)

I also get to go to my Interpreting I class tonight. Which reminds me: I haven't finished my homework, so guess what I'm going to be doing!

Oh, well. It's a weekday. Celebrations are usually held on the weekends, so I can wait. My mom, Ron and I are trying to decide whether we're going to have a party for me at my parents' house or at Applebee's on either Saturday or Sunday. Hmmmmm... I could have one of Applebee's "Perfect Margaritas," which are very yummy, or I could have something storebought or homemade instead. Applebee's is more centrally located, so more people might be able to come, too. Decisions, decisions! I just hope 25 candles don't scorch the cake! ;)

I wish all my blogging friends could join me, but I know you'll be there with me in spirit.

I just checked my profile, too. Blogger has updated my age already! Even though I technically don't turn 25 until 6:11 p.m. central time. Hee, hee!

1 comment:

TKls2myhrt said...

Happy Birthday, Erica!!!