Friday, June 24, 2005

Very well... An update

Nick asked me for an update. Well, Nick, and everyone else, now that the work week is over once again, I can post again.

I was told that our church might pay for the materials I would need to teach an ASL class. That, however has yet to be decided, as it has still not been determined when or where the class will be held. I also have not yet received any information about who will join the class, but there are many who have told me they would join if I taught it. People at church are still trying to decide which board my ASL class would be under: Evangelism, Social Concern, Education... I think it would go under all of them, personally.

As far as work goes, I still have not had my review with my boss. He was at first saying that he'd have scheduled times for everyone, then he said he'd let us know when he was ready for us and he'd try to have the reviews done by the end of June, and now he's saying it will probably take until the end of July. In the meantime, I've been full-time for almost a month, am really enjoying it, and am desparately looking forward to being able to take time off during the day for lunch and whatever other small breaks I could get. But before I can do that, I'll have to train someone to take over for me for those short periods.

So, if I have a doctor's appointment or something, the lady who used to trade off with me during the week will have to take time out from her new full-time position in order to relieve me.

In other news, Devona has tagged me with the book tag that is going around. I'm getting to it, Devona. I'm just very busy, especially during the week. That's why I'll try to post my response this weekend.

In the meantime, I'm tagging IntolerantElle and Nick. They're the only ones whose blogs I frequent that haven't been tagged yet, that I know of. So, take it away, Elle and Nick. (And, Elle, hopefully you can do this before you come to visit Dan, whom I'm surprised didn't tag you first.)

1 comment:

Mommy's Resource Closet said...

You don't read too many of the blogs I do, do you? Check out Love and Blunder, Dan the Geologist, and those they've linked to. I'll be posting my own soon. And now, you must do the same! :)