Sunday, January 09, 2005

Congratulations!

I'm surprised that Dan, the Rock Guy hasn't mentioned this yet on his blog. He didn't even tell us about it. We found out by mail. He's probably in denial. His sister, Christine, is engaged! Congratulations, Christine!

She said they haven't set a date yet; she said it might not be until 2007. She wants to get married at Botanica, the Wichita Gardens, which is absolutely beautiful!

I talked to her earlier today, and we decided I'm going to do her makeup for her. I did my sister's in June, and another friend's makeup about three years ago. I really enjoy it!

Back to the topic, though: Congratulations to Christine and her fiance Brian!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I, too, offer my congratulations to Christine. To the bride-groom-elect, my sincerest condolences. Silly rabbit...
~Nick