Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Update after months-long leave

There are a number of reasons that I haven't blogged in recent months, work being one of the most important reasons. Sometimes, those who are in the media business need to keep a tight reign on the kinds of extracurricular activities, if you will, that we engage in. I didn't want my co-workers and listeners figuring out who I was online, and harassing me or causing problems for me at work.

So, since a lawyer I've never met decided to teach me a lesson after I accidentally cut his wife off while driving a company vehicle, I don't have that job anymore. Sad, I know. Especially since I was loving that job.

Also, I just underwent my 19th foot surgery last Monday, to remove a metal plate from my right foot that was put in during one of my reconstructive surgeries three years ago.

And an update on that adorable nephew of mine, who's pictured below: He's now 7 1/2 months old! He laughs these big belly laughs, smiles all the time, and absolutely loves his aunt: me. :D

I'm going to try to post on my blog more often, too. So, if you just happened to be stopping by to see if I'd actually added anything lately, thank you. Pass it on that I'm back! I'm hoping to contribute to the next Lutheran Carnival, too. I just have to come up with something to post about. ;)

Until next time!

No comments: