Thursday, September 27, 2007

New Blog – Check it out!

I've decided to create a new blog dedicated to the problems I've had with my feet in an effort to tell my story and to help others who may have similar problems, as well as to thank those who have helped me. Please, don't hesitate to visit, and add it to your blogroll! Here's the address for my new blog, Beautiful Feet: http://beautifulfeet.wordpress.com

Yes, it's hosted somewhere other than Blogger. So, yes, I'm trying something different. When you visit, let me know what you think.

The same rules apply there as here: no foul language, no name-bashing, and comments are moderated for everyone, just so it's fair and stays clean. If you have any questions, you may refer to the post that's already there, or scroll down in this blog to find my rules for posting.

I'll see you there or here! This blog will remain on this site... At least for now. :)

No comments: