Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Celebrations all around!

As we prepare for the wedding of one Random Dan to one Intolerant Elle, and send them our congratulations, I am reminded of other wedding-related celebrations occurring this month and next:

My husband and I will be celebrating our 4th wedding anniversary on August 31!!!! If I can get enough time off, we might be able to go to a bed and breakfast in Little Sweden, USA! How cool would that be? On our wedding night, we stayed the night at a castle bed and breakfast here in town, which was cool! I can't wait (and hope) to see what a Swedish bed and breakfast is like!

Also, a good friend of mine since high school is having a bachelorette party this Saturday evening, and she is getting married on September 9. She and her fiance have been together just as long as Ron and I have, and they've been engaged a little longer than we've been married! That's a long engagement!

And then, on September 12, I will be celebrating my 26th birthday. Not that that's a big birthday to be celebrating or anything, but it's just another celebration that's happening soon. It also means, if you did the math, that I was less than two weeks away from my 22nd birthday when Ron and I got married. When my sister and brother-in-law got married, my sister was only a couple of weeks away from her 22nd birthday, too.

And the day before our anniversary, my sister has her first appointment with her OB, and will probably be able to hear her baby's heartbeat for the first time! She's about 11 1/2 weeks along now, and is just barely, barely starting to have a little bit of a baby bump!

So many happy events happening very soon! Congratulations to Dan and Elle, Congratulations to Lori and Chris, and congratulations to Nick and Tonya! And a big Wahooooo!!!! for Ron's and my 4th wedding anniversary!

No comments: