Monday, July 12, 2004

Why I'm not posting as often...

I was recently asked by one of my dedicated readers why I'm not posting as often as I did on my Edited Copy blog. Allow me to explain:

When I was posting on Edited Copy, I just posted for the joy of posting. Anything went. But this is a "whole new blog," as I explained in my first post on this site. I'm not posting just to be posting anymore. I've decided to look for the not-so-obvious news items that catch my eye and blog about them. In my opinion, this makes for a more interesting blog and gives you a better read. I mean, do you really want to know about everything that goes on in Ericaland? Didn't think so.

In the meantime, just keep checking back to see if I've found anything else postworthy. But don't look for too much very soon after the 23rd. That's when the ol' left foot gets the knife. And I'll be needing more prayers. ...And just when I'm starting to wear matching shoes again!

Don't give up on me. I'm still here, still posting, and still reading everyone else's blogs.

No comments: